- This event has passed.
FAFSA Completion Workshop
December 14, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
One event on December 14, 2017 at 5:30pm
One event on December 19, 2017 at 5:30pm
One event on December 27, 2017 at 9:00am
Still need to do your FAFSA?
Attend a GEAR UP FAFSA Completion Workshop for help. Staff will be available to help you as you complete your FAFSA.
Get your FAFSA done before 2018!
Workshop will be held at Naugatuck Valley Community College in Technology Hall room T511. Meals will be provided and bus passes are available upon request.
Registration is not required.
Please bring with you:
- FSA ID for student and parent (You can get your FSA ID here.)
- 2016 federal tax return for parent and/or student
- 2016 W2 for parent and/or student
- Green Card (if you are an eligible non-citizen)
- Amount of any untaxed income- child support, worker’s compensation, or disability income received in 2016