Still need to do the FAFSA?
Attend one of our events for help completing your FAFSA.
Get your FAFSA done before 2018!
Saturday, December 2nd – 9:00am-12:00pm
Thursday, December 14th – 5:30pm-8:00pm
Tuesday, December 19th – 5:30pm-8:00pm
Wednesday, December 27th – 9:00am-8:00pm
All workshops will be held at Naugatuck Valley Community College Technology Hall Room T511
No registration required
Meals will be provided at each event and bus passes are available upon request
*Spanish speaking staff will be available for each workshop*
Please bring with you:
- FSA ID for student/or parent obtained from https://fsaid.ed.gov
- 2016 federal tax return for parent and/or student
- 2016 W2’s for parent and/or student
- Green card (if you are an eligible non-citizen)
- Child support received in 2016
- Workmen’s compensation amount in 2016
For more information contact:
Liana Cunningham, GEAR UP Director