Did you know that in order to receive any financial aid, including the GEAR UP CT Scholarship, you must complete your FAFSA?
Attend one of our events for help completing your FAFSA.
Saturday, March 10th – 9:00am-1:00pm
Tuesday, March 13th – 5:30pm-8:00pm
Saturday, March 17th – 9:00am-1:00pm
All workshops will be held at Naugatuck Valley Community College in Technology Hall. Saturday workshops are in room T511 and the Tuesday workshop is in room T510.
No registration required.
These will be the final GEAR UP FAFSA completion events for this year.
Please bring with you:
- FSA ID for student/or parent obtained from https://fsaid.ed.gov
- 2016 federal tax return for parent and/or student
- 2016 W2’s for parent and/or student
- Green card (if you are an eligible non-citizen)
- Child support received in 2016
- Workmen’s compensation amount in 2016
For more information contact:
Liana Cunningham, GEAR UP Director